With the JenaVersum, we aim to take regional collaborations to the next level. Now, what does that entail exactly? With our network activities we'd like to work more closely together in the field of:
- international place branding
- research projects and initiatives
- regional development strategy
- outreach activities
- coordinated use of research infrastructure
- leisure activites.
Right now, the JenaVersum is in the process of being officially set up. However, the network is not new. Over the years, our regional research cooperations have been proven to be very successful. Now, Jena's scientific stakeholders have decided that it is time for these collaborations to be permanently supported, continually ignited, and further expanded.
We are proud of the excellent partners in the JenaVersum:
- Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- University Hospital
- Excellence Cluster "Balance of the Microverse"
- Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena - University of Applied Science
Non-university Research Institutes
- Leibniz Institute for Photonic Technology (IPHT)
- Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology (Hans Knöll Institute)
- Leibniz Institute on Aging (Fritz Lipmann-Institute)
- Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry
- Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology
- Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering (IOF)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Cermic Technologies and Systems (IKTS)
- DLR Institute of Data Science
- Federal Research Institute for Animal Health (Friedrich Löffler Institute Jena)
- Helmholtz Institute Jena
- Are you a research-oriented business? Are you interested in getting to know us? Don't hesitate. Contact us.